??JOKES AND FUNNIES??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I see alot of hilarious jokes and cutesies on here and was wondering if I could copy/paste them to my email and share them with my email friends.

I didn't know if I need to go to each original poster and ask permission or not. I went ahead and took the liberty to copy two of them without thinking. But I only copied the original joke and not the replies.

Please let me know before I go any further with this. There is really some funny stuff on here!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

in order to copy material from this Message Board, you must obtain permission, in writing, for the poster, the Administrators of the Board, and the Postmaster General.

These requirements will be waived, if:

l) you own your own necktie;

2) you know someone who owns his own necktie;

3) you know someone who recently tied one on;

4) you are copying material on a day of the week that is spelled with an "a".

With regard to this particular hilarious post, you may copy it till:

1) the cows come home; or

2) your computer crashes.

Warm regards

The pixilated poster
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

LOL. Rockgor, that was cute

Kathleen - The jokes are from emails or internet joke pages usually, and well circulated in public long before being posted here... some I have seen I can remember hearing way way back in the 'good old days.' (ie longer than 20 years ago anyway)

all the best,
    Victoria
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

There again, I'm laughing! I guess I'll just have to ask from the postmaster general, board managers, and posters for permission as I don't own a tie, I don't know anyone who owns one, nor do I know anyone who has ever tied one on! But I have had my stomach "tied" up in knots before. Does that count?
  5. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Just goes to show that one man's humor is another man's frown!
  6. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

That's what I thought. There are some belly-cramping stories on here that are original and I would never copy those without permission. I can't remember the name, but one guy told the story about a Great Dane peeing on a plant in front of a buch of Chinese tourists. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! That one I'd like to share but i have not been able to find it or who posted it for his permission.
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

that post is by joeb7th... "Fibro break...Funny Doris Day Hotel Stories"

- it's on the first page right now...

he IS really hilarious, I loved the story about the russian wolfhounds too!!!

V

[This Message was Edited on 07/28/2006]