Jole--a few words

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TwoCatDoctors, Sep 17, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Jole, I know you're going through a tough time and I'm so sorry you lost your Uncle. But I think you've made the best choice even though it was a hard choice. I wanted to share with you something my friend gave me. It is an angel on the front and on the back it says: "For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:11

Please know those angels are there to help you through this rough time, when you're walking a path that is difficult to walk. Hug and prayers.
  2. jole

jole Member

Thank you! Yes, it's been hard....lots of confusion with old feelings surfacing. Just unbelievable how it never seems to end. But I'm doing much better, thanks to all the great friends here.

I love your verse.........and angels! I think my guardian angel whispered in my ear a lot when I was a child, because I've always had a fascination for them. Our "God Connection", so to speak...and I especially believe in earthly angels who help us along our way.............Jole

PS....I'm so happy to hear you're doing well after your eye surgery! And glad your Snuggie is getting good use by all...lol.....
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2009]