jolielulu

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wld285, Nov 24, 2006.

1. wld285

wld285 New Member

Hi......Would you mind telling me which doc you see at FFC? I see Dr.L .....Just curious, he is having me call him every week till he gets me sleeping. Also, the more I know what I am dealing with, the more prepared I can be.
    Thanks
    Linda
  2. wld285

wld285 New Member

When I made my first appoint., I was hesitant because they said he was new and I could get in to see him faster. I also didn't realize there are only 2 docs, am I right?

So far I like him very much, but I do always question things, like does this med mix okay with this one.

He is having me call him once a week to get my sleeping issue resolved. I thought I would be starting on antivirals and/or antibiotics this last visit. Instead , he has me taking colloidal silver...1 tbsp. 2x a day. Have just started since I had to order it. Very interesting stuff, but so far over the years this approach has not worked for me.
    Linda
  3. wld285

wld285 New Member

Do you mean the one who does the IV's or the one who does BP's etc. Sure you are talking about Wendy, who does the IV's. She was a little testy with me once when I called twice to make sure they had the right chart. Otherwise I haven't had a problem. Truthfully, so far, even the office staff have been really nice, and I have no complaints yet with my doc. I do feel I need to be on top of things though.

Apparently then, they do have only 2 docs? Maybe I'm lucky not to start everything so fast, I just want things to keep moving so I can feel a significant change. Maybe I'm dreaming????
    Linda