Jolly and others..Trigger Point ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stillafreemind, Dec 21, 2002.

1. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Hi, Jolly, I have read several posts by you on Trigger Point Therapy. I was really wondering..does this work on the same principles as reflexology? I sure am tempted to order that book you were talking about. Does it work on more symptoms than pain?

Thanks for any info..Sherry
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. jolly

jolly New Member

I don't know the first thing about reflexology, so can't answer that question. The book is $18 including delivery with amazon and yes it works on pain and also numbness and sinuses and vaginal pain during sex and tons of stuff. I still have the fatigue some days and other symptoms of fibro, but that burning, never go away pain like in your lower back, etc. I got rid of. Also now I can ride my bicycle and not have the throbbing muscles the next day. My calve muscles used to look like an old dried up chicken leg, and with the trigger points out the muscle has some tone to it. That's just one example. Another is the igor swelling in the side of my neck and underarm swelling that people think is lymph swelling is gone. It goes on and on. Well worth $18, but some people don't have the gumption to go through the physical pain of doing the actual mashing. You have to understand that the first few times you mash is the worse, and the pain lessens after that. So many people start it, then say it made it worse, but if they had continued it would have improved. Jo Ellen
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I appreciate your reply and I will be ordering that book. Hope to get started the first of the year. I have read quite a few of your posts about trigger point..I am so glad it gives you relief..I am sure hoping it does the same. I hope it helps me to get the muscles in my upper body to relax. If it only did that..it would more than be worth the money for the book!!

Thanks again .. and thanks for bumping this Shirl!

Merry Christmas....Sherry