Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert On Tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's on the Comedy Channel and it's an election special. I believe it's on at 8:00 p.m. Eastern but it would be a good idea to check it out. These guys are Liberals, so it may not be for everyone.

Love, Mikie
  2. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

I love Jon Stewart. I'll have to watch on the internet.
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

DH, son and I are watching right now -- and I've got my laptop on as well with pages open to the Florida results, CNN, and our county's results page as well.

The Daily Show has been a staple for us throughout this whole campaign season. If we can't laugh at outselves, who can we laugh at!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I suddenly got so tired and just drifted off and missed it all until the acceptance speech about midnight.

I'm taking nattokinase because my doc and I feel the fibrin has again caused hypercoagulation. That means taking Acycylovir and Doxycycline. I think it has all started to work and it is making me tired. As the fibrin dissolves, it releases pathogens, hiding in the fibrin clumps, into the bloodstream. This immediately gets the attention of the immune system. The drugs, hopefully, cause a die-off and this can produce a Herx or Herx-like reaction. If the immune system is alerted, it can also cause a strong immune reaction. I am hot and sweating today so I believe it is working. Also, my feet feel as though they are "coming alive" again. I don't have to go to work until 2:30 and it's only for three hrs. I'm glad of that.

Well, as usual, I got off on a tangent. Hope everyone who got to see the show enjoyed it.

Love, Mikie