JUDEE (BROKENHEARTED MOM), SAYS THANKS TO YOU ALL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judee, Oct 29, 2002.

1. judee

judee New Member

I just wanted to let you all know that I deeply appreciated the responses that I received in regard to my 11 year old daughter with FMS. You all touched my heart and did give me some ideas to pursue. I have been brought to my limit, I am an emotional basketcase today. My daughter says I don't understand her (I am making her try a treatment she is agains, massage therapy), and is angry with me which hurts me greatly since I have fought so hard to help her, but I know this isn't about me so I don't blame her. I could barely talk on the phone to health care places trying to get referrals and help. I feel that if they know I am breaking down they will think I am not helping her, but what they don't know is I don't do this often, It has only happend 4 times in 4 years that I have been brought to tears but it only happens when people aren't "getting it" and just arent' listening. You all are truly my support system as my family and friends don't grasp the magnitude of what is going on so I say THANK YOU again for all your input, support and suggestions.
    Judee
  2. judee

judee New Member

I just wanted to let you all know that I deeply appreciated the responses that I received in regard to my 11 year old daughter with FMS. You all touched my heart and did give me some ideas to pursue. I have been brought to my limit, I am an emotional basketcase today. My daughter says I don't understand her (I am making her try a treatment she is agains, massage therapy), and is angry with me which hurts me greatly since I have fought so hard to help her, but I know this isn't about me so I don't blame her. I could barely talk on the phone to health care places trying to get referrals and help. I feel that if they know I am breaking down they will think I am not helping her, but what they don't know is I don't do this often, It has only happend 4 times in 4 years that I have been brought to tears but it only happens when people aren't "getting it" and just arent' listening. You all are truly my support system as my family and friends don't grasp the magnitude of what is going on so I say THANK YOU again for all your input, support and suggestions.
    Judee
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

of 11 year olds, don't understand them, lol!
    I am positive all four of my children when they were at that age, thought I was dumber than a stump...lol...thank goodness they outgrow it, and we finally find ourselves, smart again :)
    I know how hard it was on me emotionally when I could find no help. I cannot imagine what you are going through, trying to find help for your child. You are in my prayers, and thoughts,
    Karen
  4. Wuame

Wuame New Member

Ditto to what Karen says, even tho I say it as a father. Best wishes & hopes for you & your daugher.

Wuame