Judges Denial Overturned!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by luv2float, Jul 23, 2009.

1. luv2float

luv2float New Member

After waiting two years for the Appeals Committee to review my case, they finally came back and overturned the judges denial ruling. They listed 8 different areas where he had errored in his decision. I am now being given a chance to go back to a new trial judge for reconsideration.

Don't ever give up hope, at least I'm being given a new chance.

Have any of you gone through this before?
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

That's awesome luv2float! :) It sounds like somebody is paying attention now.

My fingers are crossed for you. I haven't been through that myself.

I love to float too. Did you know that Franklin Roosevelt had Polio and he set up a resort where people with Polio could come and just float around in warm water? We need that for us now.

3. soulight

soulight New Member

This is a very rare thing to happen . I am glad to hear that it did happen to someone ! It didn't work for me the AC turned me down too. I am so glad you are being given a new chance !

4. nixon

nixon New Member

Glad to hear that ! Hope things go better this time around! I just recvd. my 1st denial, working on an appeal currently!
  5. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Glad to hear things are going great after all of this time. Lets all keep our fingers crossed!!
  6. jmq

jmq New Member

luv2float ...I am so happy and relieved for you. I will say a prayer that this chance turns out well. You are so right about never giving up!