judicial review NICE guideline court challange by ME sufferers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by renehicks, Feb 7, 2009.

1. renehicks

renehicks New Member

I am helping Antoinette collect pics for the up coming Judicial review against the British NICE guidelines ( its wed thurs next week).Peease if any body feel able to send me a pic do so.. include lengh of illness -Rene

"Be there by Photo"

M.E. campaigners and supporters of the Judicial Review, Rene Thorpe and Antoinette Christie have joined together to offer a

service for the Judicial Review, High Court London.

Send a photo by email (as a JPEG file or similar) to Rene.

Antoinette will have your photo enlarged and brought London with her to be displayed outside the court next week.

Let them know the length of time you have been ill and this will be added to the photo.

Limited availability and limited time so get those orders into Rene ASAP!

for details.
  2. renehicks

renehicks New Member

the above is an onofficial wesite giving all the details you need
  3. quilp

quilp New Member

fingers crossed xxx

Regards Mark
  4. renehicks

renehicks New Member

Sorry I appear to have broken rules by submitting my e mail address. This was not intended and I am sorry if I have offended anybody..The cause is of great importance though even for those living outside the Uk as the NICE guidelines are been adopted or quoted by other countries health organisations.They do not know that many people with ME in the UK are disgusted with the guidelines and are supporting the challange against it.

REGARDS Rene
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I know this can affect us all, but are the pics limited to those in the UK with ME?
  6. renehicks

renehicks New Member

yes please show your support just send pic with length of illlness .Thanks xxxxx
  7. quilp

quilp New Member

I hope things went well Rene. Please let us know if you have any information

Kind regards Mark
  8. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Somehow this post disappeared after I asked about sending pics, so I wasn't able to get one sent in time...sorry about that....how did it go?