Judy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by springwater, May 10, 2010.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

On Mothers Day - a shout out to you

i love you lots, I deeply admire what you are inspite of whatever,
    you are a ray of shining light, a light which refuses to die in the
    face of storms, gloom, catastrophe. I feel the better for being in
    a world which has you in it.

God Bless
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so deeply touched by what you wrote. I love you lots too! I feel that somehow we are kindred spirits - through distance and differing cultures.

You bring such encouragement into my life! Which helps me go on, endure, move ahead, explore.

I've been thinking so much lately, that in your society with so many relatives to please, and so many ceremonies to attend. I know how hard it is for you to try and keep up with expectations.

But I feel very strongly that there is a wider view to be seen. You also live in this community, and you faithfully bring support, an understanding heart, humor, wisdom and encouragement. All priceless gifts to people who are hurting deeply - sometimes just hanging on to the edge. And also using your wonderful gift of writing, of capturing so accurately and eloquently the whole range of your experiences. I delight in your choice of words - in your writings on the Porch.

I get this zing reaction of enjoyment - amazed at your artistry of expression. And I know so many others feel the same way. All of these gifts together are being used to help people , and I just want you to know how valuable all this is.