Judywhit - where do you get the empty capsules (for dividing med)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vinetti23, Jun 9, 2003.

1. vinetti23

vinetti23 New Member

You mentioned them when were talking about dividing up the neurontin- so save the rest of the 300s. Are they at a place like GNC?

I divide up the 300s sometimes too but i end up pouring the remainder in the trash...I'd rather save it!

Thanks!
  2. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

Apparently they are available at health stores. I don't know about GNC, but if you can't find them there, you may want to try a store that sells more variety of natural products.

Lane

3. JannyW

JannyW New Member

When I worked at GNC a few years ago, they did sell the empty capsules but they were "leftovers" and not on the reorder list. You may have a harder time finding them now, but I would try GNC (a franchised store rather than a corporate-owned store) or Vitamin World or a natural foods market.

Jan ^v^
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I got the caps at a small health food store here in town. I do not know if the francise stores would sell them. My store sells herbs by the weight and people cap the herbs sometimes.
    You can also divide your dose and put it in yogurt or some other food. Good luck and dont trash the rest! it's expensive.
    Judy
  5. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

I got mine about a month ago at GNC

[ advertisement ]