Juicing w/ reconstituted

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lrgatplay, Nov 13, 2006.

1. lrgatplay

lrgatplay New Member

Anyone ever heard of a powdered juice product that you reconstitute? A friend is getting some for my son. And paying. They are so nice.
    She says they have the vegetable. And the fruits, as well as a berry type vitamin.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I have not heard of this. Bu, personally, I think it would be worth a try.

My eye doc takes some kind of *vegetable* pill, also takes the *fruit* one too. I good tell a big difference in his energy. He doesn't have CFS but was over 60 and just slowing down.

He is so energetic now! I tried them but they made me ill.
    But I will have good hopes for your son!

Spacee
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

Not sure if this would be considered reconstituted, I don't think so, but I twice bought Living Fuel RX. Once in their regular green formula and once in the Berry formula. Mis with water or juice. Both had small, but noticable effect on my energy/well being. It was expensive, about $75 for a large canister, which lasted 2-4 weeks, depending on the dose you chose to take. Was it worth the cost? Yup. Had EVERYTHING, except Essestial Fatty Acids, as they would oxidize. I think I might order some next month.

Give it a try, most green drinks are full of natural goodness.
  4. lrgatplay

lrgatplay New Member

Thanks for imput. I just don't have time and or money to do the juicing. This is from a good family who happen to be my employers of 25 years. They've seen me through a few things over the years. I'm glad to hear other recommendations.
    They are in the restaurant business and the family originally from Lebanon.

One of them is cooking for him. And studied to be a pharmacist. Their instinct and knowledge seems to be in sync with mine so I trust them.
    She took me to luncheon lexture at Brightspot for Health. Look it up if you're in Kansas or on the web. I spoke to the doctor there and would consider this next. But pricey. Not badly so.
  5. lrgatplay

lrgatplay New Member

Turns out it was the juice "pill" my friends were getting.
    Juice Plus. Started that this a.m. on the vegetable pill.
    We'll see how it goes.
  6. spacee

spacee Member

Do let us know what you think of the product. I ordered ProHealth's powdered *greens* (with fruit punch taste) for my college kid. I don't know if he will take it. If he doesn't, I will!

Take care,

Spacee