((((((Jules))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrsjethro, Jun 17, 2006.

1. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Hey sweetie!! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling some better. I'm going to look for a new bed and maybe even a whole new bedroom suite this afternoon when hubby gets back from motorcycle run (furniture store having a really big sale with excellent terms - no interest for 4 years!!). If I'm not just completely worn out when we get back, I'll email you and see if we can't get together to chat some time later tonight.

PS He's reading part of the book and trying to finally learn instead of denying it. That's a very positive first step. I'm kinda proud of him!! At least he's trying.

((((very soft hugs Jules)))))
    Miss you and I'll try to catch you later tonight..
    Deb
  2. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Yaaaaaah, we're both feeling better! Have fun shopping! Hey, by the way, hubby and I bought memory foam mattress on line, very cheap! And we're both sleeping much better!

Talk to you later tonite,
    Miss ya too, Jules
  3. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Jules,
    I've gotten a couple of error messages from the last 3 or 4 messages that I've sent to you that say that my email message was undeliverable.....here's what it says:
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server....and then it lists your address.

I can't figure out why it's not working now because it's been working before. It also gives me no indication of which message it is that you didn't get, so I can't tell if the error message this morning is from the one that I sent last night, or yesterday, or the day before.

Email me and let me know if you are getting any of them at all. I have so much to tell you....
    ((((((hugs jules))))))))
    Deb

4. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hey Deb! I got one of your e-mails from last nite and the one this morning about some of them not being deliverable. I don't know why that happened cause my e-mail seems to be working fine. Well, hopefully you will check the boards and get this and we can chat!

Hugs, Jules