July Birthdays

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Jun 29, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's time for us to help celebrate the Julilant July Birthdays!!!!

Let us know when yours is and have a very Happy Birthday all!!!

Hugs,

Nancy B
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

TO ALL OF THE JULY BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!

KRIKET
  3. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

This is a real milestone. I will be 70.
    Thank you Nancy. I wish everyone else with July Birthdays the same,
    Arlene
    [This Message was Edited on 07/09/2006]
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

My B-day was yesterday. My partner and I went to the Goodwill in Glendale. We went to that one instead of a closer one 'cause it is air-conditioned. (Was in the mid 80s here in Los Angeles yesterday.)

But you know how life plays funny tricks on us. When we got there the A/C was shut down, awaiting the repairman.

I was born in 1940. I always think it makes it easier to calculate ages when people are born in a "zero" year. I usually turn a cartwheel on my b-day just to see if I can still do it. Didn't y-day. Actually I never thought of it.

"Gratulerer Med Dagen" to all you other b-day kids as my Norwegian anacestors used to say.
  5. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

My birthday is July 14th,and will be turning 30!!! I am suppose to have a brief date so we shall see how things go with that. If it doesn't pan out then I am going to see Pirates of the Caribbean LOL.

6. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

I will turn 29 again.!!! HAHAHHAHA
  7. intensemom

intensemom New Member

I will be 36 on July 16th! I will celebrate with my parents, husband and 2 beautiful, little girls!

Tracy
  8. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

lol at mrpain...

i too am 54 this yr. and had said the morning of my bd that i thought maybe it was supposed to be my 154th bd as far as my body was concerned.

happy birthday fellow moonchildren!!

with these dds it is fitting to be associated with the moon..spacey and with the appearance of walking as though gravity and ourselves have little in common at times. :)
  9. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Turning 44 and ok with it. B-days always are b-day months but the last couple of years I am just glad to celebrate the day.

I saw someone mention moon children and it reminds me of the woman who always called me her little moon child - she was a July baby too - she is my grandmother's best friend and lived near us unlike the grandparents so they were pseudo-grandparents.

Now I have my own little moon child - my dear friend had a baby 5 years ago on the 10th. She doesn't understand but I have enjoyed explaining Cancer's to her Mom - little Francesca is the middle child and is a mystery to her mom. I posted a pic of us on our b-days two years ago...
    Happy birthday to all!

Nancy
  10. tonia1990

tonia1990 New Member

I will be 33.
  11. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

I will be 43!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!!
  12. sewcrafty

sewcrafty New Member

Happy Birthday to all July friends.

I was born on the 4th of July. I love it because every one celebrates my birthday. Since its a holiday, I get a paid day off from work. I just turned 47 and have 11 grandchildren!

I also found out my best friends birthday is July 4th.

My son's birthday is July 9th and my brothers' birthday is July 26th.

Have a Blessed Birthday to All !
  13. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Birthday bump,

Nancy B.
  14. Maribelle

Maribelle New Member

My Birthday was July 2nd. I turned 52. I spent the day with my husband, children & grandkids. We swam and had
    a cookout. I felt great on this day....no pain.

Today, however, I am in a flare. I have done way too much
    lately and am paying the price. Also have had trouble with
    sleep....back to the sleeping meds again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. MAY YOU BE
    BLESSED WITH LOVE, PEACE & HEALTH!

Maribelle
  15. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I will be 53
    I never thought my 50's would be "this much fun"...
    Here's hoping that while I am still in my 50's...
    I get BETTER!