June's Happy Birthdays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, May 31, 2008.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I feel bad, I forgot to post the June Happy Birthday thread and was reminded of it by Kina's thread...so sorry.

So Happy Birthday to all of our June Birthday Babies.

Let us know when yours is so we can all help you celebrate it.

Happy Birthday Hugs,

2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Happy brithdays to all June babies!!! My son Danny turns 14 next week yeh yeh yeh. Happy birthjdays to all you geminis and others.

Love Annie
  3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

To all our June bugs. June is a wonderful month! Hope you all have a beautiful month!

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to everydobby. (That's Norskie for Happy Birthday.)

Your stone (depending on what site you read) is the pearl. Or the Alexanddrite. And some say the moonstone.

5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Birthday and Anniversary this month!

Lets see, ahhhhh, i'm turing, hummmm, 21 this month!!! No Really!!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Misty and all of you other June Babies! Hope you have as much fun as possible on your special days!,,,,,,I Know Misty will because she will finally be old enough to Drink!,,,,,,lolol,,,,,,,,,Just Kiddin'!,,,,,Sis
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Mine is June 20th and I will be older than my husband once again. Ughhhhh. I will be 43.

My daughter's is June 19th and will be a big 18.

We are all 3 Gemini's.

8. frosty77

frosty77 New Member

I will be 39 again this month!!
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Bumpity Bump For more Birthdays!
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

To ALL the June Bug birthdays. I like that one Delores (June Bugs). That is really cute !!

Sorry for ALL birthdays I hava missed already this month - you too Mickey and hope the flood waters is staying away from your area.

Hope you all had a great time for those who have passed and have a great one for all those still yet to come.

Hugs and blessings,