Just a cute pic my girl Twy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Aug 9, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I was posting the other evening after I ate and Twy was trying to get me to stop to go for our ride.

The camera was there on the table so couldn't resist this one. She loves to run, then ride back home-

Just wanted to share-Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Quit stallin'. Let's go. Missy's waiting.

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hey Mom, lets get goin, like right now !!! Really cute !

4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yeah, just what Rock and Granni says. It looks like Twy is telling come on lady, it is time for our ride on the golf cart. LOL

Twy is adorable, I love her blue eyes.

5. poets

poets Member

Love those eyes, and she looks like she's going to start talking to you any minute!
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

Yes she does "talk" to me,LOL. She barks and then uses her paw on her face playing all cutie pie, like I am so cute come on let's go.

They absloutely LOVE being tied tot he cart and run down the road, they can run away but choose to be tied, go figure-LOL- Thanks for looking-Carla
  7. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Great pic, Carla! She's got you in the palm of her paw.

8. springwater

springwater Active Member

That Twy is good looking...does she have blue eyes? I guess part of why we love dogs so much is because they can communicate so much better than most other animals....those runs with the girls sound so much fun! I can just imagine them loping along all bright eyed and panting, tongues hanging out and smiling doggy smiles all the time

God Bless

9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

certainly a cute dog, so intelligent looking.

love the photo