Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Mar 26, 2008.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Miss having chats with you guys, havnt been on as regular as I used to am just too fatigued

Tonight I just cant sleep and am a bit manic. so here Iam

I hope you have all been keeping well as can be expected and that the angels are around keeping you loved and warm

angel hugs
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

It's been a long while since I've had the energy to be here much, too. I'm just starting to get my feet underneath me after a long, long flare. I'm glad to see you!

3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

It's good to see your post. I hope your body soon lets you get some good rest. This DD is sooo tiring!

Hugs back to you.

4. jmq

jmq New Member

Glad to see you pop in. That fatigue is a killer...sometimes worse than the pain. Miss you.

Angel hugs back to you....
  5. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Yeah I missed you guys too, its soooo funny NOT that we ARE so tired yet cant sleep its 2:31AM here whilst Iam pounding the keys......

My eyes are hanging out of my head but as soon as I hit the pillow Iam wide awake......

Take care you all I hope your symptoms are better with your spring and summer coming up although there is always the changes we have to worry about hey????

Health, healing and gentle hugs to you all

6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I'm hardly here anymore either. I'm hoping spring will change things! Of course, you're going into fall/winter now, aren't you?

I have two words for you, Connie: Pema Chodron.

Peace and better days to you,
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Stopping in to say hi to my friends =! glad you are all back to posting again!,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  8. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

love, peace,health and smiles to you all

9. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

love, peace,health and smiles to you all