just a Hi""""""""""""

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Aug 6, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well I"ve been off the board for awhile, because I felt like I wasn"t really contributing anything positive.
    although I would read the post and pray for everyone.
    I can say I feel somewhat better. so from time to time I"ll check in and see how your all doing.
    MY prayers and thoughts are of you Dear Friends.
    Sixtyslady

2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Dear Sixtylady........ we all need to address our own personal set of problems before we can offer much help to others. I am sure by just your reading from time to time, your heart is in prayer for those who have posted. I don't think any one of us is very strong, like you we muddle along, some days better than others. Please keep reading and post as often as you like. Blessings for you and your family.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Your prayers are certainly appreciated. I can't be here as much either, but I pop in as often as I can. I read and pray for them.
    But, when I can't come here...I just ask God to keep His hands over all of you and your needs. He knows.

With love....Mari
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Please don't avoid this board when you are feeling down that is when you need us the most. you and your son are on my prayer list and I will continue to pray. Just know that we love you and care about you! Love, Tam
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I really can"t express how much both boards have helped me.
    and i will continue to read the post, and pray for all.
    I just think I was becomming to fixed,on being on the web to much and I need to get back in the main stream again, which sometimes can be to stressful for people with our D.D.
    I will continue to post ,when I feel I have something to offer. such as a kind word to someone who is having a hard day, I truly believe we all can use kindness in our lives.
    but I was started to feel like I was becomming a burden to some on this board, from some of the replys I recieved.
    and I realized that I don"t need that right now, my family already makes me feel that way.
    Blessings sixtyslady
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

I said I was praying for you and your son, but it was your grandson, and for your family to be more understanding and supporting.

It is hard when you are the caretaker and family depends on you. I know that I have created some monsters in my family. When I am at my worst and can't do it 'all' everything comes to a halt. No one steps up to take care of me, or to be in charge of family get togethers. So, now we have less family get togethers, and the house doesn't always get the cleaning it used to get. It use to really bother me, but not anymore. Maybe God wanted me to slow down so I could pray more!

Please let me know how the grandson is doing. How is your husband doing with the fatigue and heart problems? Are the kids getting any nicer? Love and Prayers, Tam
  7. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I think we all take time off from time to time. I am not able to come here every day nor am I able to take the time to read and answer all posts. I do read the titles of the threads and many times pray for threads by title or generally when time is limited.

It is ALWAYS good to see a familiar name back on the board. We are ALL a piece to a puzzle. No piece has more value than the next. Don't feel like you haven't contributed. You make a nice mark every time you come here.
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks so much for your kind replys. I check the boards in the mornings. and seeing such kind words helps start the day.
    It looks like rain here again but a least the humidity is less.
    I feel like I"ve made some good friends here and hope I can continue to lift others from time to time.
    I watch Kenneth copeland in the mornings and their daughter was on today. Kelley is her name and she was telling how we need to practice love for our follow man. and how sometimes it has to start at home.
    my daughters hurt me really bad last year when I was really sick, and I'm just having a hard time getting over this.
    I just feel so heart sick, and can"t seem to get rid of this feeling.
    WE"ve had no summer get to gathers,I miss the grandkids really badly. how do you work and struggle to raise ones chhildren and then, they just turn away from you as you get older.
    I can"t relax around them when I do see them, because I feel like their just waiting to say something nasty to me.
    so i really need prayer to help me deal with this.
    Hugs Sixtyslady