JUST A NOTE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TAM, Jul 30, 2006.

1. TAM

TAM New Member

HI Everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone here better health and lots of happiness.

I know sometimes we feel so lost and just want to give up,
    i also know how hard it is to remain strong.

So i wish everyone extra strength to make it threw your most difficult days.

Its nice to be able to communicate with others who are in the same pain as you are, i haven't been here to long, however during the time i have been here i have read many posts and answered a few and i realize just how many kind and caring people are here for each other, i think thats so wonderful. There are so many positive and helpful people here.

I would also like to thank everyone who remains positive and finds the courage and strength to go on even in your darkest of days, your here for others in there time of need even though you are hurting too, thats wonderful!
    Its nice to know there is a place we can go to and vent or just talk and we will be heard but most of all understood.

Gentle hugs to all of you, and i want each of you to know that you are cared about, your not alone, and each of you will be in my thoughts daily.

Take care, Tammy.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/30/2006]
  2. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

This is such a nice post and really made me feel good.

So glad to hear that you feel good about being here.
    Knowing you are sending us all support and hugs is lovely.

Hugs, Pammy
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

that was a very nice and heart felt post, i just love relating to people here, it has helped me more than any healthy person could ever
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

What a nice note. How true.

Love Anne Cromwell
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and the best to you as well

jodie
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Thanks for the nice post. Yes, we need to hold each other up here - to get through the difficult times.

To encourage each other to never give up hope. It is wonderful to have you here Tammy.

7. TAM

TAM New Member

Thanks All of you

Pammy52, blessedmom2four, cromwell, 69mach1, fight4acure, pvlady, prickles, for answering my post, that was sweet,
    I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day. Tammy