Just A Reminder...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We do try to keep this area for illness-related topics. Lately, we have had some creative writing and jokes. Please utilize our Chit Chat Forum or Writers Forum for these types of posts. We also have a Worship Forum for those needing prayer although many use the Chit Chat Forum for that purpose. Basically, the Chit Chat Forum is pretty much for anything one wishes to chat about, recipes, jokes, personal posts, etc.

Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Mikie you know that I do my best to keep to the Rules, lol, but sometimes when I'm talking about a condition or treatment I usually use a personal story to use as an example, so sometimes my Posts are Half and half, lol. But I do see your reasoning for reminding folks, so I'll just shut my mouth and Bump this for ya. ;o)

kredca4/sharon
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am one of the worst for digressing when posting. I just talking about the "pure" creative writing and jokes without a direct connection to our illnesses. We have a lot of new members now, so I thought I would post.

It's fine to go off on a personal tangent when posting about a legitimate health issue here. We all do and it's fine. I try to stay out of it and just watch the board or move a post over to the CCF from time to time as our board runs pretty smoothly on its own now.

I do wish more people would visit our other forums too as they can be inspirational, fun, friendly and can get us away from our illnesses for a bit which, I think, most of us could use from time to time. The CCF has been known to get downright silly with everyone ROTFL.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]