Just A Reminder

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

When y'all post, be sure to go back several times and read the answers. You can watch the number of responses and see when additional ones are posted. It is really nice to let everyone know you saw their posts if the responses were answers to questions you asked.

Sometimes, someone asks a question, I respond, the thread rolls over to the next page, and I never know whether the person ever saw it or not.

Every once in a while, I click on my name and it brings up all posts I have made or other people's posts where my name is mentioned. This helps ensure that I don't miss someone's post to me. Even so, every once in a while, something gets past me.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate your kindness--talk about good manners!

Actually, our members are the best and usually things move along just fine without me, but we have so many new members, and I can remember how overwhelmed I was when I first came here, that I just figure a little reminder here and there can't hurt.

Our members are what make this such a wonderful site. They tirelessly try to help and support one another and many of us have been through a lot together.

I believe this is the best our site has been since I've been here. It's sad that we are all connected because of our illnesses, but I'm surely glad we have one another.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]