Just a response to all who replied to FM or Depression

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by unbalanced, Nov 27, 2005.

1. unbalanced

unbalanced New Member

Thanks for letting me know your view points on the depression commercial. I always enjoy to hear everyones different outlooks on one topic, a few of you believe this will not effect the outcome of other possible FMers diagnosis, I'm glad to hear that afew of us have awesome docs, so there is nothing for you to worry about. Yet there are some of us who do not have awesome docs, & continue to put blame for our pain on depression, stress etc. That is where my concern comes in I know first hand how hard it is to try & get a doc to listen to the facts. My concern is for the ones who have yet to be diagnosed, I pray these people do not have to endure what I have & many, many others have had to also. The docs already blame pain on depression, & yes some of them are ignorant enough to listen to drug companies. I do not care how much money any company makes, I agree this makes the world go 'round without these companies making money where would we be? And it's quite okay for hijacking my post, sometimes thats the only way to get in touch with one another.