Just a short post tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 13, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have been hurting so much that my stomcahe is feeling yucky. I hate when I get feeling this way. I am so fatiqued and my wrists are feeling like there is some ting in side of the left on, I shattered it and it has a plate and pins in it and to night it is BURING, shocking me and it feels like some thing has come lose and it keeps stabbing me and makeing my wrist adn lower arm to NUMB.

I also have had my legs feel like they will not work right and if I puss myself I will fall. I am sick of this stingging in my arms and body , I am so tired of all of this. I just want to not hurt so much. My left wrist feels heavy and like it iss not working right , not uite numb but it feels like it is mising some ting to work right.

Good news is my DAughter in Ct sent me some pink rose;s for MOthers day They are really pretty and I really like them. She sent them from the TDY florist and they came sortof wilted and the outer petals are all ready curling under and starting to look old. Maybe I will call the number about and ask about this and see what they say.
    Have a good MOthers Day
    Rosemarie
  2. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

rosemary im so sorry to hear how much youre suffering it sounds really awful cant you go to the hospital because it sounds like you really need treatment fast.
    I really hope you get some help fast you take care & happy mothers day!
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.