Just bought NADH for 10.44

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Dec 4, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

I just came from Vitamin World, as TODAY and TOMORROW are PASSPOSRT DAYS, meaning Buy 1 Get 1 Free, if you have a Passport Card. All you have to do is fill out an application, no fee. I wanted some Cayenne Pepper capsules and yes, my stomach is very hot right now.

Picked up a few things, and checked their NADH. They had stopped carrying it online and in retail, but they had it in the store again. It was $20.88 and with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free, works out to $10.44 a box, 5 mg. 30 tablets. What a deal. Tomorrow is the last Passport Day this month. I would call your local retail outlet first, as our store had stopped carrying that product for a few months. Glad to see it back, and at a new lower price.

[This Message was Edited on 12/05/2006]
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

How do you find that NADH helps your symptoms please?
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

It is one of 3 things that actually give me bit more energy. Not huge difference, but enough to continue paying the high price that it normally costs. I try to take 20 mg. a day, and that can get expensive.

It is necessary for the Krebs Cycle and is a potent antioxidant.

The other 2 things that actually give me more energy are, Compounded Cortisol and DL-Phenylalanine.