Just Bought Three Books!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kurt, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Kurt

Kurt Member

I just decided to buy the following books:

1 "All About Fibromyalgia" Daniel J. Wallace, Janice Brock Wallace; Hardcover

1 "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia : The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse The Disease"
    R. Paul St. Amand, Claudia Craig Marek; Paperback

1 "Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain: A Survival Manual (2nd Edition)" Devin J. Starlanyl, Mary Ellen Copeland

Are they worth it??????????

Kurt

2. Kurt

Kurt Member

I just decided to buy the following books:

1 "All About Fibromyalgia" Daniel J. Wallace, Janice Brock Wallace; Hardcover

1 "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia : The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse The Disease"
    R. Paul St. Amand, Claudia Craig Marek; Paperback

1 "Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain: A Survival Manual (2nd Edition)" Devin J. Starlanyl, Mary Ellen Copeland

Are they worth it??????????

Kurt

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have three of Devin's books, she is great, also Dr. St. Admand's too.

Devin writes from her own battle with FM, which makes her so interesting and believable.

Dr. St. Admand is the 'father' of the Guaifenesin protocol. Many have gotten good results with the Guri treatment that he subscribes too.

I am not familiar with Wallace, but Jelly seems to think he is good also.

You have made some great choices in reading here! Let us know what you think when you have read through them.

I would recommend Devin's book for starters.

Shalom, Shirl

4. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I have all three of Devin's books. Excellent books for anyone to read. When she has a new book out I buy it.

Arlene