Just Came Back From MS Seminar

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by granmama, Oct 5, 2002.

1. granmama

granmama New Member

Saturday, my husband and I attended a MS seminar in Ft Worth, Tx. with our son and his wife. Dr. Susan Blue was the speaker. It was an enlightening seminar.
    We were allowed to submit questions to her and they were answered the last hour of the program.
    Several times, Fibromyalgia was mentioned. My question to her was can other illnesses mock MS symptoms, example: Fibromyalgia. She said yes, most definetely.
    EBV was mentioned as well.

Of course this seminar was on MS and not Fibro, but I thought you might be interested knowing it was discussed.

granmama
  2. granmama

granmama New Member

Saturday, my husband and I attended a MS seminar in Ft Worth, Tx. with our son and his wife. Dr. Susan Blue was the speaker. It was an enlightening seminar.
    We were allowed to submit questions to her and they were answered the last hour of the program.
    Several times, Fibromyalgia was mentioned. My question to her was can other illnesses mock MS symptoms, example: Fibromyalgia. She said yes, most definetely.
    EBV was mentioned as well.

Of course this seminar was on MS and not Fibro, but I thought you might be interested knowing it was discussed.

granmama