Just can't keep up anumore

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Nov 11, 2005.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I am going through such a rough time, and I just don't know how much longer I can keep it up. On top of this wonderful fibro, I'm getting in trouble at work for being emotionally unstable, my 7 year old step son w/ADHD is having a lot of troubles in school, etc and of course my pain is flaring out of control.

I don't think I'll be able to keep working for another 40 years. My poor family is suffering so much.....because of my suffering. I've been heading down the path to depression - there hasn't been a day in the last 2 weeks that I haven't cried at least once about something. I have a Dr appt today - maybe I'll get to add yet another pill to my daily regimen.

My fiance is awesome. If he was not as caring & supportive, I would never be able to make it through this. Poor guy, just told me last night that he thinks I'm sad because of him. Quite the opposite-he's the one keeping me going. I don't know what's wrong with me. I used to be so independent - now I'm so afraid he will leave me all alone. Between Cody (his son), work and me, he's just got so much to take care of. That's just my insecurity talking...which is also new for me. I can't stand having to be taken care of.

I feel like I must have been in denial until now....and am finally realizing what this DD has made of me....and I don't like it. I don't even know me anymore.

Well, I guess that's enough. At least I know that everyone who reads this will understand.

Happy Friday,
    Leanne
  2. Starcat

Starcat New Member

I can so relate to how your feeling. I used to be a very independant person too. Still try to be. It's probably my worse down-fall and what gets me into more flares than anything.

Nature gave some real good advise. Hope your able to get some much needed rest and take some time out for you.

Take care,
    :)cat