Just diagnosed with Pheumonia/Chronic Sinus Infection/AND>>>>

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharon5650, Sep 21, 2005.

1. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

Hi there, never blame everything on the fibro, I was at home doing that for 2 weeks and getting sicker and sicker...I finally jumped into a cab with my pj's on and went to the hospital, to later find out I had pheumonia and Chronic Sinus Infection, also he is sure I have monouclosis....waiting for the test to come back....I have white patches in my mouth....I am so tired of having infections....just got over a yeast infection...WOW !!! never stops, eh?? I guess I am feeling a little sorry for myself. Today was the first day I finally managed to take a shower and change pj's...I am so tired of being in bed, always something with me...I had a good summer though, had a nice little remission, so I shouldn't complain, but here comes the cold weather, so here comes the infections.......poor little old me....sharon5650
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Pneumonia can be mycoplasma bacteria and mono is Epstein BArr. Candida can be chronic too. All these can be treated and kept out of control!! Please take care of yourself and maybe find a Dr who knows what they are doing to help you! Lynn
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So sorry your going through all these....Hope you feel better soon!!

Yes, Please keep a close watch on that Pneumonia...no fun at all. Had it once myself and I had to visit the ER 3 times within 2 days...

Get PLENTY of Rest and Fluids..OK

I know its tough being in bed so long, but hang in there, it will get better.
    Take care..
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so glad you grabbed a cab and went to a doc! You must feel awful! So now, rest and drink fluids like the last poster said. Sound a bit bossy, don't I? (-:

I do hope you find a good doctor to help you with this infection epidemic you seem to be having. Can't imagine. Keep us posted about hou you feel and how you are doing.

Hugs,
    Sue