just don't know what is wrong....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hanna4175, Jul 8, 2006.

1. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

i haven't been able to sleep well at all..i keep waking up and my back is just screwed.. i cant get comfy on my bed.. or any bed in this house for that matter..im tired and cranky today..i got about 3 full hours of sleep last night..and was up early this morning..my back was aching to the point i had to get up..last night my legs..thighs and hips were driving me crazy again!!!!no matter what i frickin do or take the pain never seems to want to subside!!im so down in the dumps today..i feel depressed beyond depressed!! i just think i need to try and take a nap..my feet keep going numb here and there.. and my hands lately too.. i dont know whats up with that.. but its all so damned frusterating to me i want to scream or just hit somebody up side the bean!! dont mind me.. im just cranky today and need to vent..sorry if i brought anyone down..

hanna
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

hanna:

I am so sorry you are going through this. I have the same problems. The only thing I find that works is to get up in the early morning hours and taking pain meds. I then go back to sleep and when the alarm rings (if I set it at all): I wake up feeling oh so much better.

I also use sleeping meds that get me through the night.
    It makes getting up in the morning also easier.

Just some suggestions....

nyrofan