Just filled out my profile! Come meet me!!! :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hope4Sofia, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

It took me a while to do but I finally did it for anyone who is interested.

Thanks

Sofi
    [This Message was Edited on 02/26/2006]
  2. sjogrens

sjogrens New Member

I am in arizona also
  3. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Where in AZ are you? I'm moving to scotts this summer but am in nw valley now.

Sofi
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sofi,
    That is a combination being a dietitian and a realtor. lol I'm 56 years old and I just put a new current photo of myself on my profile.

Would love to see a photo of yourself.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

I know I need a pic. I'm just proud of myself for filling in the profile for now. I'll have hubby help me with the pic later. I read your profile too. You have a lot going on with you. Sounds like you have a good husband to help you manage.

Thanks for checking me out!

Sofi
  6. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Bumping to make more friends! :)
  7. sjogrens

sjogrens New Member

Hi, 5 to 7 years ago I lived in NE by paridise vally and scotts. My 3rd baby was born in scottsdale, she is seven.
    I lived there for 3 years. I am in Tucson now.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/26/2006]
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

I read your bio ... and it's nice to meet you! I feel like I know those whose profiles that I have read so much more than the others!

I have a rather long profile, if you are interested in reading it.

You sound like you're so full of life! Since you're young, your children must be really young, too. Are they boys or girls? How old?

I have 3 also, two girls and one boy, but they are grown and out of the house. I also have 2 grandsons, ages 8-1/2 and almost 10.

I hope by everyone reading your profile that it will encourage them to fill out theirs!!!!!

Hugs,
    Janet
  9. jaltair

jaltair New Member

It's good to get to know you. I also appreciate people filling out their profiles and feel like I know them so much better when they do.

What an interesting life you have! And, such a combination for careers, Dietitian/Realtor! I live in CA, and you can get to know me better by my profile as well.

I'm looking forward to posts from you ..

Warm hugs, Jeannette
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you did a great job on your profile!!!!

maybe when i have a chance to grab my son he'll show me how to do my picture on the profile thing...

jodie
  11. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

So nice to meet you all!

I went through and read everyone's profiles and feel I know you all so much better.

My kiddos are Girl - 9 y/o, and twin boys - 5 y/o.

We love it here in Az though we are Ca natives. We are from Ventura county and I miss the beauty and culture (especially of Santa Barbara). But Scottsdale has a unique culture all it's own and the longer I live here the more it feels like home.

Anyway, Thanks for stopping by and getting to know me!

Sofi