Just for fun......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HeavenlyRN, Feb 2, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

How did you come up with your "screen name?" Anyone?

I'll start.......I am a hospice nurse. Hence...."HeavenlyRN." And trust me, it's not because you would look at me and think to yourself, "Oh my, she is quite heavenly!!!" :)
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

mine is kind of self-explanatory....I have 3 nieces whom I adore

plus my first name was already taken (not that I have ever seen another Tammie on here)

and other monikers/nicknames I have acquired were either taken or applied more to my pre-CFS life (marathon girl, for exp, or speedy, or even better, the energizer bunny, just don't fit with CFS!)
  3. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Aunttammie.......LOL. I'm thinking maybe I should change my name to "hurtinturtle"!!
  4. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I made mine up. Pulled it out of thin air :)

5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

hurtinturtle is cute, but I like your current name and the meaning behind it.....and I admire you for having a job that has to be emotionally really tough
  6. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

bc I am interested in hearing how others came up with their names, too
  7. loto

loto Member

I use my name is from the first 2 letters of my first name, and the first 2 letters of my last name.
    thanks for the fun post!!!!

8. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

Gingereeree is in memory of my bro.(killed in Viet Nam 71')He coulden't pronounce my name when I was born(Jeanne Marie). He would tell people he had a baby sister named...Gingereeree~~~Jeanne
  9. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

That is such a sweet story.

Mine is pretty darn self explanatory. My last name starts with St. (Saint)-
    so I thought about St. something, but thought that might sound a little arrogant and well frankly, untrue cause I'm certainly no Saint. ;)
  10. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Heavenly...I don't believe you. I'm sure when people look at you, they DO think you are quite heavenly!
    Your profession alone, requires a lot of compassion. I think that the more you know a person's insides, the more attractive they become. I'm sure you're absolutely STUNNING to all of the people you've helped and to those who are in your life.
  11. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Janalynn - thank you! That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time! Except my husband, but he has to 'cause he's married to me! :)

And.....I bet you are a saint! Funny how put ourselves down, isn't it? Guess it's kind of hard to think of ourselves in good terms when we feel so lousy most of the time.

One more RLS story - but this one's kinda funny. Last year I was having some MAJOR dental work done. I was in "the chair" for about 3 hours. After about 2 1/2 hours, my legs started getting restless! The poor dentist must have thought I had to go to the bathroom or something! It felt SOOOOO good to finally stand up out of that chair!
  12. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

... shows my lack of creativity! I was new to forums, and also have a hard time thinking straight! Good topic; brought a smile to my face. :D