Just Found You All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LClancy, Dec 27, 2005.

1. LClancy

LClancy New Member

Hi Everybody,
    It's nice to meet you. I was trying to figure out why my toes are numb and stumbled across these boards. It's driving me crazy. :-/

LClancy
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

This Board will be something that you will rely on more than anything. There is so much info. Not just from those who post, but also in the "Library." You go to that by clicking on the tab titled, "Library" at the top of this page.

Also, any specific topic, just put the topic into the Board "Search," and you'll find lots of posts on the topic.

I'm 59 and have FMS/CFS. You can get to know me better as well as the other posters by going to their "profile." You do that by clicking on their handle to the left of the message.

Again, welcome and make yourself at home!

Jeannette
  3. LClancy

LClancy New Member

Thanks for the kind welcome, Jeannette. I've been clicking on profiles for a while now (I should be in bed). Everyone seems so nice here. I love your picture. It's very impressive and it looks like you have a great family. I'm sorry about your Grandma. Your grandson is adorable.

This looks like a very cool place, think I'll get comfy.

LClancy

4. jaltair

jaltair New Member

And, thanks for the comments on the picture. I was trying too hard to keep my Grandma from dropping Blake, and it shows (my hand on Blake's knee!). Very protective new grandma then.

That was when he was newborn, and now he's 6 and a little whirlwind! Plus, he has a sister that's 5. Both are the loves of my life. Only those two ... don't know if the others will have any, they are 31 and 39 now!

Thanks again, I look forward to seeing you more on the Board!

Jeannette
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

This is a wonderful place to be. Glad you are here too! :)
  6. LClancy

LClancy New Member

Thank you, Shannonsparkles. I have a daughter Shannon. She'll be seven New Year's Eve.
    I read your profile. I'm sorry about what you're going through.
    I would love to visit Canada one day. I got a taste of it when I went to the World's Fair in New Orleans (prayers are with the survivors of Katrina). The people were great and it's just beautiful.
    I look forward to getting to know you all.

LClancy
  7. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Hello and Welcome!! This board changed my life L! I really don't know what would have become of me, I was going downhill so fast. Now I have solutions and hope..

Happy New Year! **LdyM
  8. LClancy

LClancy New Member

Happy New Year LdyM. And thanks for the welcome. :)

LClancy