Just got an appt with Enlander FOR NEXT WEEK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cph13, Dec 28, 2010.

1. cph13

cph13 Member

YAY ME! Hello everyone! It's been sometime. I've been lurking though over the years. I am at my wits end with this condition 22 years is a long time.
    Anyone that has been to see or sees Enlander: can U please tell me should I bring records? I have em from 1988! (Yes, and this is why I have ME/CFS/Fibro lousy type a personality.) OK anything else U want to share with me so I will be totally prepared I would be delighted. Bless all of you for hanging in with the boards....Now that I will have something constructive to say, U know, I wil share. Missed all of you! I've had nothing productive to share except for Chantix-complications, now I'm pre diabetic and may have liver problems. I hope to change all of this to all positives after my visit. I HOPE.
    xo C
  2. cph13

cph13 Member

ANYONE out there that can give me some CURRENT information.....????? Please, I'm looking for some current info. What has been provided to me doesn't seem promising for Enlander....esp. wait times....and a generic treatment for patience....Please ANYONE???????
    Thanking your in advance for anything U can provide.