Just got back from doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shaylee, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Hello Everyone,

I just got back from my doctor and it seems I am responding okay with all the meds. He did however give me low milligrams of Valium to take during the day for the leg pain and stiffness. I can take three if I need it but if one does it I am not to take anymore.

I took one on my way home and it has seemed to help. Then of course he knocks me out like a horse at night, because of the sleeping disorder because he wants all the meds to take effect and for me to heal as much as I can, since our bodies heal while we sleep.

I must admit it feels so good to sleep because I have not had sleep in over two and a half years. His major concern with me was the sleep and when we get that fixed we will progress with other things.

Just thought I would let you know. God Bless all of you and I am continuing to pray for all of us.

Love,

Shaylee
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

Happy to hear that you had a good doc visit. They are few and far between it seems. I hope that the meds continue to work well for you and I am glad that your leg pain is responding to the valium. Hope things keep going well

hugs,
    Jeanna
  3. dsames

dsames New Member

So glad that the Dr. has found something that is working for you. Hope you will feel better soon. I had the stiffness in my legs too for awhile. I started taking magnesium and mailic acid which helped the leg pain alot. The shoulders are still having some pain, but I am sure we will get that to feeliing better soon.

Good luck, you are in my prayers!!!
    Shirley
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2003]

[ advertisement ]