Just got home

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, May 28, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

A half hour ago we returned. Thank you so much for your prayers...must go now, but wanted you to know we're back and the trip, wedding, all was wonderful.

More to follow...!

Love,
    Sue
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

WELCOME BACK!!! What wonderful news that your trip and the wedding all went well. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NEWS!!!

Rest up well now!

Love, Judy

3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So glad that you are home safe...and trust that you had a great time.
    When you are rested up you can fill us in!

Love, Mari
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am home....slept badly last night and now have come down with a cold. Feel lousy right now. Just wanted to touch bases with you so you wouldn't think I'd forgotten, but I won't be on much today.

Drat! Just what I needed. However, it isn't unexpected. I have been so tired and so on the go for so long now, I'm surpised I haven't gotten it sooner. God knew. He knew the things I had to do and got me through those. And much of that is due to your prayers. Thank you all so much.

I pray you have a great day and I will be checking in to see what's going on. Boy, I feel out of the loop!

Love to each!
    Sue
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I know what you mean, i was gone for only a couple of days, and need another for rest, and still haven't caught up with all the post.

A few new people have been added too.

Get well,

God Bless, and welcome home hugs

Misty
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It's good to hear from you! I have been having a terrible time with my back. I don't know what the deal is, but I somehow wrenched it and it hurts so badly. I don't remember doing it, but with all the travel, unloading, etc. I can understand it's just had it.

I was going to read you note on input, and I think I'll do that right now...need to go lie down or something. My back doesn't do well right now at this chair.

Where did you go? Hope it was fun. I'll bet you catch up before I do! (-:

Prayers for a good day,
    Sue
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry about your back, you don't have to remember what you did to hurt. It may have been just the traveling?

I'll pray for you.

I've been going out to town for Doctoring.

Thank you for your kind word under the other post.

Hoping you feel better soon.

love,
    misty
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am praying that your back is better when you get out of the bed in the morning! A new day...feeling better!

Love, Mari
  9. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

We all missed you while you were gone!

I pray you are feeling better today. Praying you get some relief from your cold and back.

Hope you are getting plenty of rest!!

((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Told me to take more Vicodin and Soma. Now isn't that a hoot? Even will call in a prescription for a early refill. It's nice to have him for a doctor.

Bluerose...! How have you been? Life been good to you? Hope so. Eager to chat again soon.

Going to lie down now and rest. Rest, heat and pain pills. Guess I can follow those orders. Tired today.

Love to you and to each in your family.

Love to all the wonderful people on this board. It is a neat Christian group that is very encouraging to me. Thank you all so much for being here. I pray for each of you...God fills in the blanks when I don't know what's going on...He DOES.

Read MamaR's post on the refining of silver. Think you will get a blessing from it. I thought about it today when I was waiting for the doc...the Lord is in here and in this with me. Nothing is surprising to Him.

Thanks, MamaR, for sharing.

Love,
    Sue
  11. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Sue,

You are in my prayers always.

Depression is an awful demon to battle. You will win. I know that to be the truth. Even though it is such a painful and bleak road to walk.

My bipolar is way out of whack. Very depressed, also. It hit late this afternoon. More likely, I just could not push through it anymore.

Thank heaven your doc gave you meds to help with your pain! God love him, too.

Praying for you Susie..

Love, Kim
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

That's the things, isn't it? We are always battling depression off...and sometimes we just can't anymore. I'm so sorry this hit you on the day before your birthday! Hopefully, the sun and swimming at the lake will brighten your spirits and renew your hope.

Thank you for your kind words and your friendship.

PS. Happy birthday!

Sue