Just got my orderImmunPlexTransfer Factor Ess????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AbbeyMae, Aug 16, 2006.

1. AbbeyMae

AbbeyMae New Member

I just received my order, ImmunPlex(Whey), Transfer Factor Essentials w/ Matrix 2000, and Olive leaf extract. I have already been taking Olive leaf extract, 500mg--2--three times a day. I saw an Master Herbalist,(Naturopathic Dr.& Vital Hematologist)who had put me on that on July 3rd with other things. He is MIA. He works under Dr. Hugh Smith, who has licensed ReGenesys,(Enzyme Energy System Super Adaptogene). I am out of it and cannot get it as they are getting a new manufacture for the product. Greatly Runned, huh.

I am also taking Enteric coated probiotics--2--three times a day on an empty stomach 1/2 hour or more before or after anything. I also take 50mg of Lactoferrin Rich with Acidophilus with 500mg of Bovine Colostrum,(this is a combo. capsule)--2--two times a day also on an empty stomach separately from Probiotic, and 1/2 hour before or after anything.

I take 500mg of an herb called Suma--2--three times a day and Sumacazon(combo of Suma(root), Maca(root), Muira Puama(wood), and Stevia(leaf),--3--three times a day. I also drink 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera fractionally distilled liquid from aloe leaves,(100% distilled Aloe Barbadensis Miller. It is not bitter like others i have tried.

My PCP is not a cutting-edge Doc. So I am on SSDI with a low income. At the moment I am not paying rent.

My question is should ImmunPlex be drank in the morning, like it says or is it better to take in evening due to herx effects? Should I also take Transfer Factor Essentials--2 capsules in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach as it says on the bottle?

I have usually taken things that make me herx in the evening, like anti-fungal Rx's or Caprylic Acid so I sleep better.

I take the olive leaf extract--2--three times a day with no problems. Thanks to this board, I have learned about Transfer Factors, Natural Killer Cells, Herxing, Mycoplasma infections, and much more.

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback about these two supplements. I know we all are unique and do not have the same results to things.

I would just like to know what works for everyone and what you have learned about these products. I am sure I will experiment myself but maybe some feedback may help.

I may be moving back to Illinois in the next couple months, and I cannot do a real heavy herx. Plus heavy herxing doesn't work for me. I can be patient for results, because I have to function.

Another question is--has anyone got worse pain from any of these products? I do notice that herxing from Candida helps my pain, but too much herxing gives me extreme fatigue.

I would appreciate anyone's feedback. Thanks a million.

Love and Hugs,

AbbeyMae
  2. spacee

spacee Member

All I know is that Immune Transfer C (a transfer factor) can be taken at night if the herx is too bad. So, I would guess that Essential can be also.

I can remember early on with the TF's my symptoms were kind of roller coaster like....some better, then some worse during the same day. But, that was ok with me, I could tell it was working. Nothing was intolerable ofr me but for some, it can produce quite a herx. If it does, cut back on the amount each day you take each day.

Hugs, Spacee
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I take my Immunplex in the morning and I have never had any kind of reation to it. With the Transfer Factor, I would start with 1 capsule and work up. In my experience, you are more likely to have a herx reaction from it.

Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2006]
  4. AbbeyMae

AbbeyMae New Member