Just Got Name of Good Lyme Homeopath In Connecticut

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Krista47, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Krista47

Krista47 New Member

Hi Folks,
    For any Lymies desperate for help, I wanted to give you this info. I can't affort to fly from Portland to CT to see this doctor but thought I'd put out the info in case someone in the area wanted to give it a go.

Her name is Dr. Amy Rothenberg and her number is 860-763-1225. She treats Lyme Disease (and FMS and other stuff) using homeopathy. I got her name from 2 people. One was a student of her's that now practices in Austin Texas. The other was a very dear friend of mine who's daughter was helped with a bi-polar problem.

I don't know where in CT she is, but if anyone was interested and tries her out, please let us know how it goes.

Good luck,
    Kris
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2005]
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

to anything else, meds and supps. I have a girlfriend like that, she can hardly eat anything and homeopathy is getting her well slowly, when nothing else ever did.

I was told by a master herbalist (who also practices homeopathy) that I had estrogen dominance about 8 yrs ago, what a difference it has made knowing that. He gave me a homeopathic tincture I was very dubious about at the time, but I was desperate. My breasts had grown over a brasize and stayed that way for mths, not even going down in between periods like they used to, very VERY painful.

Long story short, IT WORKED. I take natural progesterone drops tht do the same thing now, but I'm forever indebted to him. He's in Pembroke, owns a healthstore and does consults as well. I know there is a handful just in Ottawa area alone and more nearby, he's worth a trip.

Jeanne