Just Got Out of Bed Since Thursday Evening From Flare

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TxSongBird, Jun 10, 2006.

1. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

Got up to get ready for work on Friday and just couldn't, so I sent my DS in my place (we have a family business) and went back to bed until I got up about an hour ago. I was extremely exhausted, pain in my upper arms and shoulders and just couldn't go. I am feeling somewhat better today, but will just get my shower and lay around the house today, doing a little cleaning. Our temperature is going to be hovering around the 100 degree mark and not a leaf stirring out, so the heat really hurts my Fibro. I am placed inside with the a/c cranked down and the ceiling fans all on high. I have my one hour trigger point massage therapy on Monday at 2:00 and I can't wait.

TxSongBird
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

And the temperature! UGH! I hope you can rest and recoup...the trigger point massage will help, I'm sure.

Just rest. Drink water....!

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. marilynb

marilynb New Member

If you don't mind me asking, where do you go for your trigger point massage therapy?

I live near you & would like to try that if it works. Does it work good for you? How often do you go?

Thanks,
    Marilyn
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Hate that you are feeling this bad. Hope that you regain your strength and are able to get up and move around. Enjoy your massage.

Kriket
  5. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

it is on the corner of Hunt and Redbud Street in McKinney, Texas. Cheryl is my therapist and I get a one hour deep tissue, trigger point massage once every two weeks. I am thinking about going every week now.

TxSongBird
  6. marilynb

marilynb New Member

I will have to give them a call. Does the deep tissue massage help you? The last massage I had, I was so sore afterwords. I even drank a ton of water.

I use to work at a branch at 380 & Redbud. I now work at a branch in Plano across from Collin Creek Mall. So I am very familar with the area.

Thanks so much. Hope you are feeling better.
    Enjoy your massage today.

Marilyn

7. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

I wasn't very sore the next day. This lady that works on me has a lot of experience in working on Fibro people, so she knows what she is doing. I go at 2:00 today and can't wait for that time to come.

TxSongBird

[ advertisement ]