Just got tested and results werent great..

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Andrew.aa, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Andrew.aa

Andrew.aa New Member

I just found out that I tested positive for ganaria ..! I'm super freeked out about it, I dont know what to do.
    I screwed up in College big time living on my own, had to drop out of engineering. right now I'm trying to get back at it quit drugs smoking parting...etc. and that is the last thing I needed. how serious is it. is there really a cure ? what do I do ?
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I searched for ganaria and found several answers including gardenia and gonorrhea.

If gonorrhea is the problem you have in mind, it can be cured with antibiotics. It
    needs treatment. Even if the symptoms go away, the disease will still be there until
    it is treated.

Good luck

Rock
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I saw it on boards listed under gonorrhea and ganaria may be the Spanish name for it. You need medical treatment by a doctor very soon. Don't wait and be truthful. You will be tested, get treatment, probably have to come back for a retest, to make sure the antibiotics worked thoroughly. But it's worth it.
  4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Hopefully your Dr. put you on antibiotics. That should take care of it.
    BUT - if you've been with anyone since you were infected, the responsible thing to do is inform them.
    In women there are sometimes no symptoms - left untreated can cause problems.

Many many people have STD's so don't freak out - just get it treated.