Just Got the ProHealth Catalog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 15, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I just got the ProHealth magazine in the mail and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about anything really good to try.

I would like to try so many of them, but suggestions are probably better.

I am also confused about all of the multi-vitammins. Is any one particularly better than the rest?

nyrofan
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

I got one too, and there was so much stuff in it that it was confusing to me. I would not know what to order either. So, you are not alone in being confused.

kriket
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

The catalog can be confusing at least at first, there's so much to try....

Let's see if I can help...I HIGHLY recommend the Fibro Complete Multi w/Malic Acid to start your day. Although the pill size is just shy of huge, it's a wonderful boost and I noticed a difference the first day I took it.

Husband also uses it too....really a good multi and if you think it's expensive, just check out how many individual supplements you can drop while using this multi. For us it's well worth the price.

For energy, we both like/love the Neuro B-12 Sublinguals...these give just enough boost to finish getting through what you don't think is even possible, but you have to.

I've taken them half-way through the grocery store (when I think I just have to lie down) and it gets me through the shopping, driving home and even unpacking and putting things away.

You can also take the CoEnzyme Q10's for energy with your other vitamins. These are good too, the Neuro B's just give that boost that's extra.

I also take Astragalus, green tea extract, (he takes Mega Green Tea), ProBiotics for the gut, and a few others.

I hope this helps a bit,

Nancy B.
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Bump...you did get a response....did you forget to check?

Nancy B.