Just gotta tell this!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BrownSuga, Jan 28, 2002.

1. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Today is the day I took my hubby to the hospital to have the stress test done. We spent 3 hrs and when he was all done we spent another hour trying to find a nice place to have lunch. I have been in so much pain, from setting so long and have been down a bit today.

Anyway, after lunch we went to pick up my 2yr old grandson (who turned 2 last sunday) from my in-laws house, and he always come home and turn on the tv to watch pbs station..barney...etc. I have always loved to play my gospel music, and ashamed to say i haven't listened to them in months.
    my grandson came in and turned on the stereo! and the cd started playing my gospel, and I have been in such a better mood, even tried to get up and bounce a bit!!!! God is so good!! what wonders He do..even through the little ones...I feel good spiritually!!!! just wanted to tell what God can do!!!!

I hope all are having a great day!!!!
    p.s. won't find out about test until tomorrow.
    I will continue to pray for all of you!!!
    love you guys!!!
    brownsuga
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What an uplifting testimony Sugar!
    Your grandson was fulfilling the Scripture: 'and a little child shall lead them'!

Thanks for sharing, you made my day.

Shalom, Shirl

3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Brownsuga, The little ones are so precious and God uses them in so many ways to teach us!
    Isn't music one of the most wonderful gifts from God? It is so uplifting! Glad it helped your spirits yesterday.
    Let us know how your husband is when you get the results.
    Love,
    Harmony