Just had some upsetting news...update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Mar 11, 2008.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Son just called and girlfriend that is pregnant with our first grandchild is having some health issues.

the DR. didn't say cancer, but she will be talking to him today. Seems like she had something similar several years ago and had surgery for it.

Don't know many details yet, but just keep them in your prayers.

Son just called and there is no cancer and they both are fine.

thanks for all the prayers.

lacey[This Message was Edited on 03/21/2008]

tried to post this the other day and something happened or didn't happen...
    hugs to all
    lacey[This Message was Edited on 03/24/2008]
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

What a concern for you and your family! My thoughts and prayers are with you and we'll envision nothing but a positive outcome.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Lacey,,I'm praying for a positive outcome too!,,,,,sis
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

Oh I hate to hear that- hopefully since she overcame this once before and caught early she will be fine and have your beautiful grandbaby- hugs and prayers to you- the sun is trying to come out-hope it does for you too-Carla
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Me too on what Sisland said, praying for good outcome, very scary for mom and baby, and those who love them.

6. jole

jole Member

I will say a prayer. My daughter had a preemie - 1 1/2 pounds, and I understand what worries there are when it comes to a grandbaby! I'm sure you love it already....thinking positive thoughts also.
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Just checking in to see if you heard anything yet. I will keep on praying that it is nothing serious.

Take Care Mickey
  8. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Prayers going up for both you and your family.
  9. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I will be praying for all to work out. What a difficult time this must be for all of you.

My thoughts are with you and your family..

Gentle hugs,

10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I know how that is . My DIL and son already had one miscarriage and one baby that was not growing crrectly so had to have a D and C. It was very early and just was not growing .

Try and think positiviely and hope that all will go well with your son's girlfriend, and the baby.! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way..

Hugs, Granni
  11. laceymae

laceymae New Member

guys and girls for all the care and concern.

Still don't know anything for sure. She will see the Dr. again Monday, so we should know more then.

Everything was fine on the ultrasound so maybe it will be a simple procedure and Mom and baby will be fine.

Keep them(us) in your prayers and I will update when we get some news.

thanks and hugs to all of you
  12. springwater

springwater Active Member

Sorry to hear about dil and her health issues. Praying everything comes out all right.

God Bless