Just having a yucky day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Dec 14, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Nothing is really wrong but I just feel yucky too tired adn I want to sleep all the time but that is nothing new about me. I am a bit stressed about my girls they seem to know how to run each others marriages but they are not doing much with keeping there own where is should be. The oldeset works full time and goes to school and lives with her husband at my mom's. the other daughter lives at her home in another town and she is not good at keeping the house up but I was not good at that either. The other lets her husband walk all over her and she is taking care of their 8 month old son.

I said that she should have to always pack for the hubby and he sould grow up. I may have said a bit too much adn hurt her feeling. I am not one to judge as i hae not been the best mom there ever was. but now she will not talk to me and I feel so left out of her life. I guess that is what I get for telling her how to live her live.

Sorry for all the whinning I am just a bit upset that she won't talk to me. I told her that she needed to stand up for her self. and maybe I should not have said anything.
    I should not be telling her how to l ive her liife, But it makes me angry that he walks all over her all the time and she just lets him . but it is her husband not mine so I should have shut up and not said anything.
    Rosemarie

2. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

no need to be sorry about the whinning, we have all been there, feel free to vent when you need to