JUST JOINED from Canada

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silverbullet, Nov 2, 2002.

1. silverbullet

silverbullet New Member

Hello Everyone

My name is Donna, I am a mom of two girls ages 5 and 22 months.
    I have just been told (Oct. 25/02) that I have Fibromyalgia and I'm only 38 years old. I know that I have had something wrong with me before my second daughter was born but wasn't sure until now.
    It's hard to know what to do know. Have been told to take herbs but was wondering if anyone would recommed which herbs would be the best ones to take? and why.

Donna
    silverbullet
  2. silverbullet

silverbullet New Member

Hello Everyone

My name is Donna, I am a mom of two girls ages 5 and 22 months.
    I have just been told (Oct. 25/02) that I have Fibromyalgia and I'm only 38 years old. I know that I have had something wrong with me before my second daughter was born but wasn't sure until now.
    It's hard to know what to do know. Have been told to take herbs but was wondering if anyone would recommed which herbs would be the best ones to take? and why.

Donna
    silverbullet
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Donna, glad you to have you join us. We have quite a few Canadian members here, and they will soon be welcoming you too.

As for herbs, I mostly take supplements for Fibro, Pro Energy(Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate), ZMA (zinc, magnesium, Vitamin B-6), along with Melatonin,Natural vitamin E, Ultra B-Complex, Vitamin C and a drink for a multi vitamin. All of these can be purchased right here at Pro Health, just go to the top right of this page where it says; 'Store' and you can read about all of the supplements for Fibro, get a free catalog too.

I also take Noni Juice, for IBS, and I drink half my weight in ounces of water per day, along with a fourth teaspoon of Sea Salt.

There are many herbs that help with Fibro, and others will share their experience with you here soon.

Glad to have you with us, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. 2girls

2girls New Member

It seems we have alot in common (and I mean ALL of us).
    I too am from Canada - suburb of Montreal, have 2 girls
    age 5 and 10 and am also 38 recently diagnosed although
    I have had the symptoms for 1 1/2 yrs.
    The combo of supplements seems tricky - what works for some
    does not work for all. I am learning a great deal through
    this messageboard - thanks to all!

Good luck!
    Noreen
  5. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

Hi Donna, I live in canada also. Hope you enjoy the board welcome. stephanie PS. what part of canada?
  6. tes

tes New Member

Nice to meet you and welcome to the boarad. Glad to see another Canadian here. I myself, am from Canada. Toronto to be exact. What part of Canada are you from? I am 31 years old and have 2 boy aged 2 & 4. I have had fms for about 9 years. My condition has gotten worse since I've had the kids and there is days where it is unbearable. If you want to chat, I'm here to listen.

God Bless
    Tes
  7. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Just wanted to say HI & Welcome you to the board..I think you will find everyone friendly and very helpful..Look forward to seeing more of you..
    Take Care......Donna.....
  8. silverbullet

silverbullet New Member

Hello to all

I would like to thank you all for making this decision for me to join this group a very warm welcome and helpful bunch too.
    I live in the rural area just south of Ottawa, Ontario. Since there is so many Candians here is there anyone that can suggestion some great herbs that I can try and hopefully they will work?

Have a Great Week

Donna
    Silverbullet