Just me? my feet are so cold no matter how warm my house is

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 3, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Just wondering aboaut this problem I have. Each evening my feet become so cold that it is painfull for me. I don't know why thins happenes but it does and I will still have on my socks adn I have a blanket on the couch adn will wrap it around my lower legs and feet. But soon my legs are too warm but the feet are still very much a popcicle.

I rememeber being a child and wanting my Mom to lay down beside me after a scarey dream. She would tell me that if I wanted her to lay by me I had to keep still.My feet however had a mind of hteir won and would keepy rubbing against each other to try to get the blood flowing to them.

Some times this cold will go into my lower legs , they are so cold that they will start to really hurt me.

Tonight my feet were so cold htat I filled the tub adn soaked them in the hotest water I could stand. But even then my toes felt like they were made of ice. This is driving me to do waht ever it wil tkae to get my toes warm so that I can go to bed and sleep. It is a strange problem but I can't sleep if my fet are cold as they will make the rest of my body become so much colder. This causes me a great deal of intense pain.

What is wrong with me? Nothing seems to keep my feet warm at any time. I don't know what to do about his problem , I have done all theat I can think of to try to keep me feet warm.
    I don't know what else to do. Can any one help me ?
    Signed " Always frozen feet!"

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{~HUGS~}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    Rosemarie
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Do you have one of those microwave heat packs? I heat mine and wrap it around my feet.