Just miserable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

On top of fibro. I have gastritis, heital hernia and gastroparesis. I can't drink coffee anymore or take any kind of anti- iflam. medicine, my diet is very strict, I hurt SO bad, throat even hurts.

I just want to curl up and hide away.

Sorry to complain but I am just so unhappy today.

Pain has been so bad for so long now. Stomach has been a mess for a few months. Can't eat hardly anything.

Why does things have to be so hard?
  2. taniar

taniar New Member

Hey Sheila, Sorry you are feeling so awful. A few days ago I felt bad enough to think about the S-----e word. Things are a little better now. But I too, wonder why things have to be so bad. I've come up with --we are absorbing the negativity of the world because we are so sensitive.

It does help to sound off; you're enititled.

With gastritis is the past what has helped is aloe vera juice/gel. Calms the stomach.

Also, I must take a multienzyme when eating anything.

Don't know about a hernia, but must be awful.

What does your doctor say?

3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just wanted to say that I can relate....have had ever worsening stomach issues for about three yrs now - the last two have been horrible and I am now pretty much living on potatoes, pumpkin, applesauce, and some vegetarian soups - that's it

sorry I don't really have any answers, but just wanted you to know that you are not alone and I really hope that you feel better soon
  4. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I think with all the stomach problems ontop of the pain and exhaustion....it all just is more than I can handle.

I even dreamed that I was sick and in the hospital.

I don't know what to do to get better.

I am following a very strict diet. So little I can eat now. Food use to be my comfort and now it just causes more suffering.

If I didn't have to take care of my family I would just go to bed and stay there, even if it hurts.
  5. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I am sorry shelia, that you are feeling so awful....

the same thing happens to me when i am sleeping but i am in pain...i start dreaming about being injured or something....

i hope that you get some good advice here.....
  6. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

I am sorry you are going through such a long pain period. I am also am on a strict diet and I cheat sometimes and I pay for it. It is bad enough having to endure pain from the FMS and then to have to deal with more pain from other problems. I hate my diets. My diets are so bad from numerous things I feel like there is nothing I can eat and I get sick of trying to figure out what I can eat so I eat the same thing over and over again. I cheated bad at xmas boy was the food good. But I pay the price. I also got a virus that is going around and have had it since the 26 I can't kick it as our immune systems suck. So I understand how you can be unhappy and I don't blame you. Times can be hard but lets just hope tommorrow will be a better day. Take care and try to keep your spirit up and try to go lay down with a soft warm blanket and get some rest and listen to some soft music and try not to think about anything. Take care.