Just needing to talk to someone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ron198, Apr 12, 2009.

1. ron198

ron198 New Member

Hi everyone. I am having a hard time with all the changes going on in my body with all the arthritis and every now and again I just need someone to talk to that may have a little idea of what I am talking about. Are there any 24 hour chat rooms or something I can find to help me through these times.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. There are several boards at this site. You might want to visit the arthritis board and
    the heart disease boards.

This site was recently redesigned. It does have chat rooms, but sometimes it is hard to get in. May
    not be anybody there. Especially in the middle of the night.

I have arthritis myself. So far it has not done much except enlarge my distal knuckles. Guess I'll have to
    give up my dream of becoming a hand model. (I'm 68. Smiling out loud.)

Good luck.

3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

As Rock said we did have many boards and it seems like someone is always online. I've never been to the Chat Room we have here at Pro-Health but hopefully you can find some other people who are having the save medical issues.

Take Care!
  4. jmq

jmq New Member

Just logged on and saw your post....I know the feeling. I can not tell you how much this board has kept me company...given me support..and great info when I needed it. Hope you feel better.

Healing Hugs