just ordered test!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by hensue, Oct 12, 2009.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

The Red Lab in Nevada will not know the pricing tilll friday. They are going to fed ex to me
    Thanks
    hensue

2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Hensue, are you talking about the XMRV test? If so, do you know what it's costing you?

tee
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2009]
  3. hensue

hensue New Member

The red lab or vip lab which is viral immune pathogen or something. One of the top guys there is Dr Vincent Lombardi PHD. He was also part of the Whittemore testing.
    No I do not know what it will cost. They send it it to you buy fedex and you have to have a Dr sign off and take it to a lab. The red lab pays for it to be sent back, Megan the girl there said they would have the price friday. I could call back to get the price
    This is in Nevada also.
    Hope that helps
    hensue
  4. misskoji

misskoji Member

I asked for three of them to be sent. I was told the test would not be available for 30 to 45 days and they would also not know the price until then. I am getting all of us in the household tested.

I just wonder why they are saying 30 to 45 days?
  5. hensue

hensue New Member

So I guess we will all wait and see? Even if the test is negative I can always take the test again when it comes out for everybody.
    I sure would like to know right away.
    hensue