Just popping in to say hey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Oct 8, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

In one heck of a flare and having puter probs....:>(

Blessings ,

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear the news. I hope at least one of the problems gets better soon.

3. tandy

tandy New Member

say hello to wifey for me.

Hope your flare eases up for you soon.
    Flares are NO fun.
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I sure hope you get to feeling better, we miss you around here.

5. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Here's my RX:

1. Run an "anti-virus" program on your computer.

2. Run an "anti-flare" program on yourself.

Get well soon.

All the best,

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

So sorry you and your puter are not doing well. Hope you both feel better soon . Try and keep(-: !! I know it is hard when you feel like - - - - !

7. greatgran

greatgran Member

Sorry, you aren't feeling well. Seems we never know how this darn CFS is going to effect us. Hope you feel better soon.

Did I meet you on another board, your name sounds so familiar and not from this board. This is the only one I am on now.

Do you mind sharing what you do for your cfs, I have found nothing works for me, even supplements makes me nauseated.

I am trying to rest and do the best I can. Have been in a bad crash for over 2 months.

Hope the computer problem is nothing, can't do without them they are my contact with the outside world.

Let me know if you remeber another board at one time we were on.

God Bless,
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Got email from Pat, sorry to hear the puter mess. Can't imagine all the stress right now for you both, sure won't help your health any.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope both you and your computer are better.

Love, Mikie
  10. jole

jole Member

Is it in the air??? My comp just crashed (I'm borrowing my daughter's laptop until my new tower gets here), and I've been in a flare for over 2 weeks. Just now feeling a bit better.

So sorry you have to be going through all this. It's no fun at all, and I will be thinking about you. Sending up a prayer also....****Jole****

BILLCAMO New Member

I'm still alive & kicking.....Never Give Up !

I see the new board is now only one up now. I'll do my best to adjust to it.

FYI , "shift / reply" still works to be able to see all of the replies.....I need that due to my memory probs.

Thanks for all the well wishes !

Tandy , I did say hi to wifey......she says hi back.

I'm feeling a little better and am saying BOOOO back.

My puter is also doing a little better.

Anti-virus helped a little......anti-flare is something we are all looking for but can't find.....LOL.....My flare was brought on by things I HAD to do.

gg , I remember you here and on 1 or 2 other boards. I have found a few things that help a little but can't afford them right now. The best help I got was from natural B-12 injections for a little energy increase. I was giving them to both my wife & myself. Those just do not fit the anemic budget right now....

From what I've heard , there are some not nice people causing probs on the net & on puters. I wish they'd use their abilities for a useful purpose !

Well , I'm running out of energy & concentration. So I close for now with a prayer for all !

Blessings ,