Just popping in to say hi !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Nov 21, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

I'm not lost , just been some things going on.

Hugs & smiles to all of my friends here !

Blessings ,

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hope all is well. Was wondering why I haven't seen you haven't around the past few days. How is your weather ? Getting pretty chilly here which is no fun for me (30's in the morning and got into the 50's and pretty windy today). I know in your neck of the woods it is alot colder than here in TX.

Hope you have a nice weekend . Getting ready to do anything for Thanksgiving this next week? Hope you have a good one.

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good ta see ya again. How's Trixie? I mean, how's tricks?

Things to remember as you go thru life:

Close cover before striking.

Keep out of the reach of children.

Wait one hour after eating.

BILLCAMO New Member

Granni ,

I've been visiting but not posting for several reasons. Our weather has been much the same as yours , but winter is showing up now. No snow yet....;>0 , but expect it soon. Thanks to a local food bank , we will have a turkey and few things to fix for Thanksgiving Day. My wife's son is supposed to come over here from Seattle for dinner with us. And a couple of his friends may come over with him. There is no way we could make the trip over there...even though we were invited.

I take a simplistic attitude : Every day I wake up is a good day. The same goes for weekends.:>)

Rock ,

Good ta see you too. I think Trixie is still in Dixie and doing some some "honery" tricks.....but I can't swear to that.....LOL

I have to figure out how to open the cover before I could close it or strike it....;>)

I can't keep it out of reach , I need the children to open the safety cap for me.......:>(

If I wait one hour , I'll forget what & why.......:>}....now what was I saying? lol

May all of my family & friends here have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day/Weekend !!!!!

Blessings ,

5. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Seems I know you from somewhere or nother.... n e way... A wonderful Thanksgiving to you too my friend... and many more!!

God is good,