Just put Vicks on it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by opticaltech, Nov 15, 2006.

1. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

This was my mothers remedy for everything when I was a kid!!!!!! LOLL...My sister now swears by Vicks!!!..she cracks me up.....she even puts it on the bottom of her feet then puts socks on to warm up!....Hey whatever works!!!Lina
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I remember several months ago someone on the message board saying that Vicks cures toe fungus.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

a prop in thrillers.
  4. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

Vicks cures toe fungus!!!!!....That is soooo funny!..I better tell my sister...another use for her Vicks!!!!!...L.
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I may be strange but I like the smell of Vicks and BenGay...can't tolerate perfumes and most other smells though.

I think many of us have memories of Vicks. My Dad uses their inhalers daily. I have never used it on my feet though. LOL
  6. gnanny

gnanny New Member

used it on the kids when they were small at bedtime. put vicks on the soles of their feet then put socks on them to keep them from coughing.

weird yes but it works!
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Don't laugh, vicks on the bottom of your feet with socks on feels great!!

I don't just do it when i'm sick, but also when i'm freezing cold, and can't warm up, and when i get that prickly feeling in my feet like they went to sleep, for no reason.

Very comforting, nobody try taking my vicks!!LOL
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

me eat a hunk of vicks for sore throats yuck
    we use to have to rub it all over our chest for colds